How do you make Microsoft SharePoint and Lync better? Just add video.
Organizations all over the world use Microsoft solutions to enhance collaboration and bring knowledge sharing value across their enterprise. Want to add to that value? Add powerful enterprise video sharing and management capabilities.
Qumu Video Control Center lets you bring video on demand and live webcasting capabilities into your Microsoft SharePoint portal. Manage videos. Monitor and control their usage. Add social video sharing features. All In SharePoint.
With Qumu’s Lync Client, users can edit, publish and distribute recorded Microsoft Lync conversations. The content ingestion process is automated to make storing and searching for valuable knowledge shared through Lync conversations as simple as the click of a button. Users can also bring these recorded Lync conversations into SharePoint by using the Qumu Lync Client in concert with Qumu’s SharePoint integration.
If you have invested heavily in Microsoft collaboration solutions, add to their value by adding Qumu Video Control Center. It delivers scalable, controllable, and sharable video content within your Microsoft SharePoint environment. And it empowers your workforce to create and share video-based knowledge that encourages collaboration and innovation.
Add value to SharePoint
- Add webcasts, video on demand, and employee generated video
- Build a library of valuable video-based knowledge
- Engage your workforce with compelling video
- Accelerate knowledge transfer with video
- Video knowledge goes viral in the enterprise
- Put a face on business communications
- SharePoint Access Control works like always
- Qumu adds powerful security and monitoring features
- Gain insight to video usage trends with reports
- SharePoint operates just like it always does
- Features like Discussions, Search and Document Libraries are the same
- Qumu just adds intuitive video capabilities
- Dedicated and separate video storage and distribution
- Keep network and SharePoint operations safe
- Upload and distribute video without file size limits