Video Content Management for SharePoint
Qumu integrates video with any Microsoft SharePoint site through standard web parts and the Qumu Video Control Center.
- Bring video into SharePoint and create one efficient, centralized location for sharing all enterprise content
- Ensure that work-related videos are promoted, watched and commented on in the context of your brand
- Keep your content secure behind the protection of your firewall and with your pre-existing permission settings applied
Bring Video to Every SharePoint User
Search, view, and upload video content right from the SharePoint portal. Qumu runs behind the scenes, making sure your video policies are enforced and that the content flows over your network.
- Grant secure media access and scalable delivery to any SharePoint site
- Leverage your existing collaboration infrastructure to make SharePoint video accessible to everyone in the enterprise
- Create video that clarifies communications, sparks collaboration, and inspires engagement
Social Video for IBM Connections
With IBM Connections and Qumu, social collaboration is enhanced through the power of video. Employees can create, upload and share videos, rate and comment on them, and create a rich network of ideas to promote innovation.
- Encourage scalable and dynamic collaboration on any IBM Connections page
- Promote employee-generated content with video blogging, screen capture, and easy video uploading capabilities
- Publish to any device with automatic transcoding of videos
Video Blogging within IBM Connections
The Qumu video solution for IBM Connections lets employees create video blogs directly from IBM Connections pages. Video content can also be added to blog posts by embedding videos or creating new ones instantly, without adding unnecessary weight to Connections or compromising performance.
- Facilitate collaboration with video blogging. Embed existing videos or capture original content on the spot anywhere in IBM Connections
- Record and edit video with screen capture, audio, and webcam to create rich and engaging content all without leaving the Connections site
- Maintain security and network performance as video adoption grows. Clarify communication, spark connection, and inspire employee engagement with video blogging
IBM WebSphere Portal
Video Content Management for WebSphere and Java Based Portals
Qumu adds end-to-end publishing and distribution of video to IBM WebSphere Portal, improving employee engagement and social adoption.
- Video content can be easily searched and shared across the social business platform to leverage collective intelligence and encourage collaboration through the existing WebSphere Portal
- Qumu’s new JSR 286 standard portlets make video components (Carousels, Jukebox, Players...) a plug-n-play application, and can be tailored to fit unique requirements for use of video
Bring Video to Every Portal User with Social Video
Video should have a big impact on your viewing audience, without impacting portal performance. Whether a video is created by a production team in a central studio or an employee with a smartphone, your video platform should be able to handle it.
- Qumu captures the content, puts it through a consistent approval workflow process, publishes it to one or more intranet, extranet or internet portal sites, and helps you stay focused on the message, not the technology
- Users can navigate available content based on their access rights from any instance of the Qumu portlet in WebSphere
- Monitoring, reporting, and security features provide extensive control and peace of mind for your IT team